Everything you have to know about me
HI!
About me
My name is Salma, I'm 18 years old and I'm a student from Montmorency College in Laval. I'm in social science in commerce profile since 2019 and honestly I don't regret the program that I took. I had several classes that were very interesting such as business and accounting courses. I learned how a company run and I also did a simulation where I was able to control and manage my own business. In 5 years I see myself as... Honestly, I don't even know! A part of me wants to be a lawyer and the other part a businesswoman. But I think I have time to take a decision.
About this blog
In this blog, I will share with you things that are related to my field of study and also everything about laws and crime. (yes, I'm that girl who likes to watch crime investigation videos on Youtube).
*By the way if you see some errors feel free to comment and correct me ;)
SJ
Comments
Post a Comment